Wednesday, August 15, 2007

God...Creative Enigmas of the OLE

Great work out there team - Your 'baby' is in God's hands now!

I loved the comment that Joey made in his last post. He said that, "We are changing the landscape of Social Marketing in Canada. This week will be looked back on with romantic awe one day - I really believe it". I think there is a connection between this romantic awe and the engima that is the OLE. This baby is something that we look at romantically but we are still puzzled and can't really explain how everything came to be. This inexplicability is a sign of something GOOD/Mysterious and of God. Joey's comment about changing the landscape of Social Marketing made me think that the OLE really is something GOOD.

I look forward to seeing the growth of something beautiful - confidently watching God nurture & bless GOODNESS, bringing him Glory.

No comments: